ABOUT THE ECNL
The Elite Clubs National League, Inc. is a non-profit member-based organization founded in 2009 to enhance the developmental experience of the female youth soccer players in the United States through:
- Improving the competitive environment through creation of a true national competitive league with multiple flights;
- Improving the process for identifying elite female soccer players for the U.S. Soccer youth national teams through a systematic scouting and identification program based on national competitions; and
- Improving the daily training environment at top female youth soccer clubs through developing best practices and training and organizational guidelines for its member clubs.
The goal of the Elite Clubs National League is to change the landscape for elite female soccer players in the United States through innovative, player-centered programming and to enhance the overall experience by creating a better, more enjoyable, and more successful player, coach, and club development model.
WHY REBELS CHOSE TO BE PART OF THE ECNL?
- Highest level of competition.
- College exposure: While we have enjoyed success with college placement, the number of college coaches that attend ECNL showcases is unrivaled.
- Player first model, emphasized by ECNL the importance of developing the whole person which is one of our club’s core values.
- Allows for players to play High School.
2023-24 GIRLS ECNL STAFF
- U19 – ECNL – Ryan Marquez
- U19 -ECNL Regional League – Gabriel Gamboa
- U17 – ECNL – Cameron Roget/Hannah Shepherd
- U17 – ECNL Regional League – Gabriel Gamboa
- U16 – ECNL – Hannah Shepherd
- U16 – ECNL Regional League – Joe Hernandez
- U15 – ECNL – Joe Montoya
- U15 – ECNL Regional League – Anthony Rodriguez
- U14 – ECNL – Cameron Roget/Ryan Marquez
- U14 – ECNL Regional League – Rich Dare
- U13 – ECNL – Joe Montoya
- U13 – ECNL Regional League – Joe Montoya